Businesses today are going online or into e-commerce, hence, incorporating a digital marketing strategy as part of the overall marketing plan of a business is necessary to enhance business success.
This 2-day course focuses on essential concepts and skills relating to digital marketing. The course explains why digital marketing has become so important today.
The various platforms of digital marketing will be introduced in this course. This includes creating a web presence, optimizing content for search engines, using social media platforms, carrying out online marketing and advertising across a range of services, as well as monitoring and improving campaigns using analytics.
- Key concepts of digital marketing
- Keep up-to-date online tools to achieve business and marketing goals
- Use of Social Media Platforms to carry out online marketing
What You Will Learn:
- Use of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to set up a campaign
- Use Analytical Tools to improve digital marketing
- Develop digital marketing strategy and action plans
Who Should Attend:
Certificate of Attendance
Social Media & Digital Marketing Expert
Ms. Angela Wong is an accomplished trainer for both soft skills courses, such as Digital Marketing, E-commerce, and Service Innovation, and, hard skills courses, such as. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Basic to Advanced) and, Photoshop. She has conducted Corporate Training for companies, such as Batam Fast Ferry, City Tours Singapore, Mindef, and Singapore Police Force (SPF). She had conducted WSQ classes and assessments and conducted ICT courses in Schools, such as Microsoft Word, video making.